Friday, June 4, 2010

DAY FIFTEEN & SIXTEEN

OK so you all know by now that I have taken the weekend off!

I was not looking forward to this week as the meals have become plentiful and very meat induced! Oh well its only for the first two days, but gonna miss my porridge! Ouch..

This weeks diet consisted of:

Breakfast: an Egg white omelet with mushrooms, try eating that at 5am in the morning.. It was difficult and tasteless, but only a week to go so I'm fine.

Morning snack: oven baked chicken with sweet potato chips.. well its a sweet potato but I made it into chips :) Clever boy ay!

Lunch Time: Grill baramundi and vegetables (all green)

Afternoon Snack: Protein Shake (Chocolate) my only sugar hit! :(

Dinner: Chicken Breast (poached) with brown rice Yummmm! Not!

Snack: Lean Meat and vege's

Boy was I full I basically repeated this on day 16 so will not write an entry for that day.

Energy levels were amazing, eating the food, apart from the early morning omelet was easy, very easy! and it helped if you prepared the dishes and put them into take away containers the night before ready to be heated up.


No comments:

Post a Comment