Sunday, May 30, 2010

DAY ELEVEN

Right, sorry its late!

Day 11 I was pretty much sticking to my diet and my exercise schedule! results day was only a day away and I needed to pull something out and fast! In a nutshell this was my day.

Breakfast was my usual Porridge and Tea

Exercise: Spin Class 45 minutes

Snack was Grapefruit

Exercise: Power Walk Home 45 minutes

Snack part II Protien Shake - who says I can't have it 45 minutes after my grapefruit

Exercise: Walk to work 45 minutes

Exercise: Body Pump Class

Lunch: Lean Beef Stir Fry + Can of Tuna

Exercise: Nil Siesta

Walk to Gym 40 Minutes

Exercise: Spin Class 45 minutes

Walk Home from Gym 40 minutes

Dinner: Lean Beef Stir Fry, Fish

Snack: Protein Shake

Yes I did eat a lot but I exercised my but off and I could feel my body was taking shape!

I was nervous about Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment