Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DAY NINE

OK!! Sonia leaves... back to the routine. It's Tuesday which means I only have 3 days before my next weigh in.. I'm not looking forward to it and very disappointed! So here is how I am going to make up for it!

I had a spin class which I blitz and worked my lil ass off as punishment! Breakfast consisted of a Grapefruit and Tea.. followed by a morning nap!

Lunchtime I came home, had a tuna egg white omlette and did a mega abs session for pilates.. Sorry to my students who bore the grunt of my eating indiscretion!

I came home and had an afternoon siesta! Not feeling overly energetic... I had to have something for a snack to get through my back to back classes tonight! I had an orange.

6.30pm Circuit Class, An intense full body workout, which I participates in, followed by intense pilates at 7.30pm! I was starting to get my groove back. I went to the shop and purchased some food for tomorrow. Tomorrow I know is gonna be a great day, I'm gonna be all prepared.

Dinner was poached chicken breast and an egg white omlette which I put spinach, lean beef and chilli in... I prepared Wednesdays meal in advance and as I write this! I feel proud of myself and hopefully I can claw back what I had lost! perhaps a Monday weighing instead? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment