Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DAY EIGHT

A brand new week and a brand new Mark. Who was I kidding! Sonia had one more night here so I know I had to be as good as I could be. Lets see...

I taught my spin class in the morning and worked really hard, knowing that I had treated myself to 2 days by accident. Well I guess the only bad thing there was the alcohol.

For Breakfast I had my regular porridge and endless cups of tea. I brought along my grapefruit for morning snack and had it when I met sonia for breakfast, that and a cup of black coffee.

I had a Spin class, again working hard knowing my the bad 2 days I just had. For lunch
I had a grilled octopus salad and an afternoon snack of an egg white omelet.

Pilates was my evening class. For dinner afterwards, we had a similar meal, expect for it was a bottle and a half of red wine and maybe some cheese!

I do know if I stay the same or go backwards this week, I only have myself to blame. I promise I will be good from Tuesday onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment