Sunday, May 23, 2010

DAY SIX

My day of indulgence started off well. I woke up still on a high from my results yesterday.
I was reluctant to undo all of the hard work I had put in over the last few days so I decided to be as good as I can be.

For breakfast I had porridge and tea as per usual.

Morning snack consisted of a grapefruit, x2 cups of coffee. This was all before 9am with already a class under my belt and another pilates class followed by regular Saturday breaky with my mates. Surprisingly at breakfast I had the will power to have just another coffee.. and it proved easy! very easy. I could see that today was gonna be a good day and all I would have differently was the alcohol.

Lunch consisted of a can of tuna and a grapefruit on the run.

By the time, afternoon snack had come! It was time to prepare for a night of drinking. I started with a few glasses of Vodka and a red bull and treated myself to some dips and crackers.. not to many but I could tell it wasn't the day i had started out or wanted to achieve.

I ended up with a few glasses of red wine.. almost a bottle by the end of the night and on my way home, SILLY SILLY me was a tad tipsy I stopped off at KFC and ended up having a few pieces of chicken, not in a classy way as well. I took my chicken and sat outside squatting and devouring what seemed at the time to be a great even brilliant idea! Dinner had stooped to a whole new low!

That's pretty much all I could remember.

:)

2 comments:

  1. lol! I think for a balanced argument there should have been a photo posted here of your chicken squatting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know If i have a bad result this week! Im know exactly why!

    ReplyDelete