Friday, May 21, 2010

DAY THREE

Feeling pretty damn tired from the events of the last few days my little sleep in ended up being a marathon in itself. I missed out on Breakfast, my morning snack and lunch. I had the whole day off and there was no way that I was going to leave my warmth and snugness of my bed.

I got up at 2.30pm and had my Orange for my afternoon snack. It was so tasty, but I was still hungry so I chowed down on 6 hard boiled egg whites and 6 or 7 cups of tea! I felt content and relaxed for the first time in days. This is a good thing as I know that tomorrow is gonna be a brand new day and that i have already started feeling considerable results for my efforts. Just how good these results are... you're just gonna have to wait until Friday as I decided to take an early weigh in. You will be pleasantly surprised! :)

For dinner I ended up having poached chicken breast with brussel sprouts, green beans, bok choy, an egg white omelette and more brussel sprouts! I'm all brussel sprouted out and I'm looking forward to exploring a new green vegetable.

I made sure I had an early night so that I don't undo all the rest I had today. This entry is short and sweet!

(19-05-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment