Thursday, May 20, 2010

DAY TWO

I woke up feeling on top of the world and my stomach appeared considerably thinner! YAY :)
Although it is only the second day and I guess I'm gonna have to wait till next week when I do my measurements. I sure hope this is all worth it.

For Breakfast I had the plain oats with skim milk. I forgot how great they tasted. I haven't had oats in years and being cold first thing in the morning in good ol' Melbourne town, I'm thinking its the best thing ever invented. This coupled with my 2 cups of tea and 2 hard boiled egg whites, I'm hating the fact that I am throwing away the best part of the Egg! But... Mariya know's best so I gotta stick with it if I ever wanna get in to Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition! (I'm kidding)

My legs are hurting more than ever and my knee's feel as if they are about to explode. I have 4 classes to teach today and I'm praying that I get through it ok.

I don't know how, but I ended up missing out on my Apple this morning as a snack, I'm not too fussed as apples aren't really my favourite fruit.

With a spin class down, looking forward to Lunch I hurried home to make myself and Egg White Tuna Omelette with heaps of garlic and chilli and silverbeet! I had a side of brussel sprouts and still felt amazing! A pretty good effort considering by now I would have had 3 sushi rolls and 2 cups of coffee and a few snacks just because I can or I thought I could.

Pilates Class complete and just busy at home with phone calls and trying to score more classes I again forgot to have my orange. Not happy!!! I love oranges and but this stage I was really craving sugar and that surprises me because I never crave sugar, I have more of a savoury tooth.

It's about 530pm and Im sitting down on Chapel street having coffee with my mate Ana waiting to teach circuit and pilates. I'm hoping this coffee does me a load of good as I'm falling asleep. Not sure whether or not its the Diet, the early start or the Exhaustion kicking in from the run on Sunday, what ever it was I was feeling I had been hit by a bus which reversed back and forth 50 times before taking off again.

It was time to call it a night, my work day had come to an end and I was looking forward to catching up with Zani for dinner. I promised I'd come around and cook, especially because I was on a strict eating plan and also had brought with me one of my all time favourite shaniqua DVD's "A low down dirty shame". Our meal consisted of marinara mix, and egg whites. A mixed bean salad. I was still craving sugar!!

The night ended on a good note... watching the DVD and trying my best to ignore the open packet of Tim Tam's that was sitting on the coffee table! Have the day off tomorrow so looking forward to bed and a lil sleep in :)

(18-05-2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment