Thursday, May 27, 2010

DAY TEN

So after a slow start to my week and a so so Tuesday. I woke up feeling on top of the world. Armed and prepared to set in motion week 2 of the diet.

Having prepared all my meals the night before it was just a matter of eating and exercising. Cheese, Crackers and KFC! Ouch... I know I said a Monday weighing, but that would be cheating now wouldn't it. So lets just get one thing straight and stick to the plan! Friday mornings is my weighing time and results check!

I got up rested and fresh. You should all know the drill by now. Breakfast was Porridge. Tea, but the bucket load. and off I go to teach Spin and this class was gonna be a cracker of a class! Diet is one thing I struggle with, but exercise, now your playing in my arena!

A sweaty beefed up session, my poor students! but the show must go on. I meet up with a friend for breakfast, she orders, bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns. and a cappuccino. My order was simple. Black coffee with a side of skim milk and That's it.... After all it is my morning snack :) oh btw I forgot to mention I took out my treat of a big juicy red grapefruit! Never liked grapefruit before, but its now something I look forward to.

As breakfasts wraps up, I order a glass of skim milk. I have my protein powder in a snap lock back in my back pack of tricks and have my protein shake.

Lunch was a Beef Omellette I had prepared the night before. I don't think I will ever spell omellette right.. haha

A 10km run shortly after lunch and a can of tuna for my afternoon snack!

I wasn't teaching on Wednesday night, but for dinner i had a some chicken in the fridge which I made a chicken, green bean, chilli, garlic and ginger stir fry! I have to say it's been one of my best meals to date. Eating plan or no eating plan, this lil boy is getting creative.

I know I have one more day before I have my results check so I prepare my food for tomorrow and in my head I plan my exercise.

Bonne Notte x

(26/05/2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment