Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DAY SEVEN

So the last day of the week and I am feeling a little flat from my debortrous evening last night. If given the chance to do it over, I would have stuck to the eating plan and not splurged that last bit. I guess it all goes to show that alcohol is probably not the worst thing you can eat, it's what you eat in your drunken state that plays heavy in your stomach, pardon the pun :)

So today, my one and only day off work, I sleep in till 2pm. Which means no breaky, no snack, no lunch!! Well needed sleep and after last nights shannanigans, I am not feeling overly hungry, so perhaps the fast and the shut eye wasn't so much a bad thing.

For my afternoon snack, I managed to have a large pink grape fruit. But still wasn't feeling all that flash. I new that today, I would have to step it up and be strict from here on in. Well... That was the plan anyway!

I had my mate/client/hairdresser from Sydney over.. We normally indulge in a hearty dinner, lots of wine and cocktails when ever she comes down. I called and said I would cook dinner for her (Sonia) and Peter (husband).

True to form I fired up the BBQ and had BBQ'd chicken breast, lamb chops (only one for me ;)) and very lean tender steak. Week 2, steak had been introduced, so whats one day in the bigger picture. Lots and lots of vegetable and an amazing mushroom, onion, garlic and zuccini stir fry. Very healthy, Very good and Very Proud.

Oh and I forgot to mention the bottle of red wine :P


No comments:

Post a Comment